AgroVation: Operational Farm Manager
AgroVation based in Central Bohemia, a farm with extraordinary projects and tasks like CTF, precision farming and field tests are just an example of many large projects.The farm has more than 3,000 hectares of working areas and uses the latest technology and equipment. Together with the owner HORSCH Maschinenbau GmbH in Schwandorf (Germany) and other well-known agricultural machinery manufacturers, we test prototypes and devices in the field. In collaboration with experts from different countries technical and plant testing procedures are being carry out. The results are being used for soil management and machine design strategies. As one of the leading manufacturers of tillage, sowing technology and crop protection they have earned an excellent reputation worldwide. To strengthen the arable farm in Kněžmost, we are looking for a:
Operational Farm Manager
Innovative and strong agronomical knowledge
As Operaional Farm Manager you have the skills to drive conventional agricultural machinery and enthusiasm for modern data processing techniques so that they can be used effectively in the company. You’ll be responsible for all operational farm work and continuous improvement of processes, techniques and machine development. You main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Management of agricultural activities with control of daily tasks;
- Coordination of additional issues;
- Professional and disciplinary management of employees;
- Responsibility for the commercial administration of the company.
The Job requirements
- You hold an agricultural bachelor or master degree, preferable in agronomy, crop management and/or agricultural technology;
- You have at least 3 years practical experience at large companies and preferable foreign experience, especially from Western Europe or North America;
- You have experience in the field of large crops such as grains, corn, oilseeds and legumes;
- You are able to work simultaneously with the latest JOHN DEERE, CLAAS and HORSCH techniques;
- You have experience in guiding, managing and leading employees and give new employees full support to integrate them into the existing team;
- You are able to communicate (speaking and writing) in English and/or German, preferable both;
- You are ready to move (or already living) into the immediate vicinity of the farm;
- Personal characteristics: You are used to work independently, you think practically and you take responsibility.
What does AgroVation offer?
A challenging position, the candidate must be willing to invest in time and energy to growth the business. AgroVation will make sure you are able to work with al the necessary tools you need and offer you a competitive salary package.