Farm Frites: Senior Seed Potato Specialist
Farm Frites started in 1971 as an independent family-run company and still is today. Their rich history in potato cultivation and production has resulted in long-term partnerships with their customers, growers and employees. Together with the growers, they are continuously working on further developments in the potato sector, in which sustainability always plays an important role. More than 1,500 Farm Frites employees work every day on serving the global potato product market to the best of their abilities and always searching for new developments, following trends and trying out new ideas. This allows them to provide customized solutions, which in turn helps them build up long-term customer relations.
To continue growth and their success, Farm Frites is looking for a:
Senior Seed Potato Specialist
(fulltime, working remotely and travelling 60% of the time)
As a Seed Potato Specialist you are part of the Farm Frites Global Agro Team and you report directly to the Corporate Senior Crop Manager. The (Global) Agro team consists of approximately 40 employees, of which 10 of them actively involved in Kazakhstan.
What will you be doing?
- To set up and execute a seed potato multiplication program according to Farm Frites standards with main focus on the required quality and volumes;
- To develop knowledge of local farmers to introduce and maintain a high quality and sustainable seed potato production standard;
- To introduce and maintain seed potato production protocols;
- To manage Health, Quality and (Food) Safety standards on site.
- A completed Higher Vocational (HBO) education with a degree in Agronomy/Crop Production;
- A broad knowledge and experience in (primary) seed potato production;
- The following certificate is required: Seed Potato Roguing;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills and successful intercultural behavior;
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills;
- Full professional command of the English language is a requirement;
- Understanding of the Russian language is a pre
What does Farm Frites offer you?
While Farm Frites is a strong global player in the processed potato market it is also a family owned company, founded and headquartered in the Netherlands and with sales offices all over the world. Farm Frites is growing rapidly, which makes it an exciting, enjoyable and dynamic place to work. They offer their employees the opportunity to develop individual talents, skills and achieve their personal goals.
If you want more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or +31 (0) 88 427 83 78. If you are interested and suited for the job, please apply with a CV and written motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.