Farm Manager / Agronomist(s) for the Asia – Pacific region
HuizingHarvest Recruitment is in search for enthusiastic and experienced Farm Manager / Agronomist(s). Our client(s) are seeking candidates who are able to upscale the business and manage operations.
- Overseeing and coordinating farming operations including seed distribution, field preparation, and planting and harvesting of a variety of crops
- Managing administrative tasks related to the overall success of the program.
- Physical duties of a vegetable farm supervisor may include assisting in preparing the soil, tilling, planting, fertilizing, and harvesting the crops.
- Tour farm areas to observe work, to inspect crops, and to evaluate plant, soil conditions.
- Perform manual agricultural, horticultural tasks.
- Monitor facilities and operational systems.
- Preparing the product for the market to oversee the washing, packaging, and storing processes.
- Identify plants as well as problems such as diseases, weeds, and insect pests.
- A highly ambitious and passionate character who thrives on challenges;
- Ideally, a Degree in Agriculture or Agronomy;
- Experience in farming, at least 8 to 10 years, preferably in Horticultural farming, irrigation experience;
- Preferable experience in running a large agricultural enterprise involved in horticulture production;
- Strong team-player and attention to details;
- Able to work independently and communicate clearly to laborer’s and with senior managers in English
Remuneration: An excellent benefits package, including a competitive salary, housing expenses and a company car