HPA World - Country Manager - Australia
Since its foundation in 2008, HuizingHarvest has developed into a global service partner for large-scale agricultural companies and manufacturers of agricultural machinery. HuizingHarvest has three business units, Global AG Jobs, HuizingHarvest Projects and HuizingHarvest Recruitment. We support leading companies in the agricultural sector with practical training, recruitment service, providing technical support and advising on sowing and harvesting activities.
We expand our business to Australia, doing so by introducing the name of HPA World and we are looking for a Country Manager Australia to to help us grow and manage our Australian business.
Country manager– Australia
We are looking for someone who wants to build up our just established company HPA World in Australia and help us to be successful. The person is going to be trained inhouse about HuizingHarvest services, the way we do business and what makes us unique.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Create and implement the Sales and Marketing strategy;
- Acquisition of new clients and building the business in Australia;
- Be fully aware of the trends in the market and be able to act on those trends;
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and risks and work with NL Management to ensure strategies are in place to act on these opportunities and risks;
- Conduct regular department communication meetings with NL Management involving financial planning and budgeting to ensure effective communication takes place for both day to day and strategic issues;
- Manage project and company budgets, planning and prognoses.
- A strong commercial background with at least 5 years’ experience in developing and managing sales;
- Experience with developing and implementing the growth strategy of an organization and able to build a team;
- You need to have an Agricultural background and / or experience
- Entrepreneurial and innovative;
- Develop excellent relationships with all colleagues and departments.
- You are an Australian resident and you know how to do business in Australia.
What can you expect from HuizingHarvest?
From our head office in Emmen, The Netherlands, we serve the international Agricultural sector . We work for the leading companies within the agricultural sector. We offer you a competitive salary and employment conditions package. We strive for personal development and offer you a entrepreneurial working environment.
To get more information about our projects you can have look at www.huizingharvestprojects.com. Are you looking for a challenge and do you see yourself as the perfect person for this position? Then don't hesitate to respond!
For more information please contact Aron Stroop, Talent Manager HuizingHarvest on +31 88 427 83 78 or email@example.com. If you are interested, send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. An assessment can be part of the procedure