Kraakman Perfors: Agriculture Mechanic
Kraakman Perfors is a John Deere dealer based in North Holland. They cover North and South Holland, from 7 locations. Kraakman Perfors maintain and sell John Deere machines and other A-brands; such as Volvo Construction Equipment (cranes and shovels), Kramer (telescopic handlers and wheel loaders) Still forklifts and Stihl (chainsaws, chain saws etc.). They offer a complete product range for agriculture and horticulture. From tractors to forage harvesters, from lawn mowers to potato harvesters and from loading wagons to sprayers; we have the right machine for every job. Livestock farmers, arable farmers, bulb growers, gardeners and contractors are just a small selection of our customer. We are a full service dealer for both business and private customers.
Fulltime | Open for international (EU) applicants
Kraakman Perfors loacion Middenmeer is looking for reinforcement for the workplace. A great addition to the team is a service engineer with extensive knowledge in the field of hydraulics, engines and electrical engineering.
A job with lots of challenges and variety! For example, one day you are preparing a new tractor for delivery, another day you service a tractor, or other machine, in the field. The machines Kraakman Perfors sell are the machines you work on, like tractors, combines, sowing and planting machines and threshing machines.
We have a fully supported and updated workshop and often you find yourself working in the field or at our customers workshops.
Your knowledge in the field of hydraulics, motors and electrical engineering is good. Due to the wide variety of activities, we are looking for a colleague who is able to make the right diagnosis quickly and who is creative in coming up with solutions. You also have a hands-on mentality, you are eager to learn and able to work independently.
What does Kraakman Perfors offer?
After a period of working via HuizingHarvest for Kraaman Perfors they are able to offer you a wide range of benefits:
- A challenging position with lots of variety and the ability to develop yourself;
- Working with premium brands;
- You’ll be part of a great team, in which there is good cooperation and always motive each other to improve the team efforts;
- A salary that matches your experience;
- 27 vacation days, participation in a good pension fund and a discount on a number of health insurance policies;
- An training period, with a lot of attention for guidance;
- You must be living or/and be in possession of a EU membership / work permit;
- Attention to training and development, for example function-oriented training in the area of our premium brands.
If you want more information, please do not hesitate to contact Aron Stroop, Talent Manager HuizingHarvest at email@example.com or +31 (0) 88 427 83 78. If you are interested and suited for the job, please apply with a CV and written motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.