Farm Manager(s) for Russia & CIS
HuizingHarvest Recruitment is in search for highly motivated Farm Manager(s) for large scale, continuously expanding arable operations in Russia. Our clients are seeking candidates who sets and achieves high standards. These are not genuine career opportunities or jobs, these are opportunities to make a change and be highly involved within an organization..
Related key responsibilities:
- To manage the day-to-day operations under the supervision of the Chief Operating Officer, this will comprise of all growing, drying and storage matters on the site.
- To develop innovative approaches and techniques to continually advance new and best practice.
- To manage the sourcing, selection and maintenance of all inputs - machinery, equipment, seed, fertilizers, etc.
- To lead the operations team (50 - 600 people) in planning and implementing crop rotations, field schedules, harvest activities, drivers and agronomists.
- A highly ambitious and passionate character who thrives on challenges.
- Ability to speak the local language (Russian) and English - essential.
- Ideally, a Degree in Agriculture or Agronomy.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage staff.
- Excellent IT skills, ability to work with management control software tools.
Location: Russia (specific area not defined yet)
An excellent benefits package, including a competitive salary, housing and a company car.